There are so many wonderful restaurants that welcome your well-behaved fur-child! Follow our doggie dining etiquette tips and enjoy some of the area’s finest restaurants!
Before You Leave the House
- Go before your outing
- Give them a meal to curve begging
- Bring plenty of pickup bags, plus their leash and doggie bowl
- Bring their favorite food puzzle, toy or chew that is quiet
While at the Restaurant
- ALWAYS pickup after your dog. Remember to bring pickup bags!
- NEVER leave them unattended. If you need to step away, leave someone trustworthy in charge.
- Keep your fur-child away from other people; especially children and older adults.
- Leash your fur-child and don’t leave the leash lying where someone could trip
- SECURE the leash to your chair...NOT a table to prevent spilled drinks or food.
- Eating or drinking out of restaurant dishware is NEVER PERMITTED!
- Don’t let them wonder around looking cute begging for attention or food.
- Keep them out-of-the walking aisles at all time.
- Keep them off the tables and chairs.
- Please TIP WELL, if a kind gesture was given to your fur-child.
- And most importantly, ENJOY your time together.
YES!I want to be seen in Paw Pages!Contact Us Today!We value our furry family members
now more than ever!Support Jupiter & Palm Beach’s new Community Pet Publication